Cheeky little comp from CINTA - new menu launch and updated opening times! To enter, follow the instructions on their post

Ossett News

Cheeky little comp from CINTA - new menu launch and updated opening times!

To enter, follow the instructions on their post

277765022_1630296180670588_7136881005118142127_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p480x480&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=RR2Sx2mQ4rwAX_FZFdO&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.xx&edm=AJdBtusEAAAA&oh=00_AT9ZZeNAXo9JCHk1aY7lGfSHxXJ35kXXYfERq25LAOCZaQ&oe=62521B80
NEW NEW NEW (& a giveaway)

We’re changing things up at CINTA Bar & Kitchen. We’ve been working on some exciting launches for a while and we’re hoping you’re all going to LOVE what we’re bringing you. Apologies for the long post - we’ll pin it on our page so you can come back and read it at your leisure 🤪

O P E N I N G H O U R S

Since we reopened after covid we’ve been trying to get our opening hours right to make sure we are open for all of you lovely people at the right time.

▪️Wednesday & Thursday / 5pm - 11pm
▪️Friday / 5pm - late
▪️Saturday / noon - late
▪️Sunday / noon - 8pm

N E W M E N U

Wednesday 6th April we will be launching our Spring & Summer food & cocktail menu. We’re bringing you all of the flavours with tonnes of freshness.

L U N C H M E N U 😍

It’s back! Our lunch menu will be available every Saturday & Sunday, 12-3pm.

L A T E N I G H T B I T E S

NEW to CINTA. A delicious menu that really hits the spot after a few cheeky drinks. Available Friday & Saturday, 8.30pm - 11pm. You can eat it in or order to take it home!

H A P P Y H O U R 🍸

Every.single.day. After 9pm & 12-3pm on a weekend. Look out for HH.

O F F E R S ✌🏻

▪️25% off ALL FOOD every Wednesday & Thursday.
▪️Eat for FREE on your birthday.
All offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. T&C’s apply.

D E L I V E R O O 🍴

Our takeaway option via deliveroo will remain open Wednesday - Sunday. We’ve changed our menu up slightly but you can still get all the usual faves.

L I V E M U S I C 🎤 🎸

▪️Saturday afternoons & late evening - electric DJ (starts Saturday 16th April).
▪️Every Sunday from 3.30pm - live musician.

B O T T O M L E S S B R U N C H 🖤

It’s BACK! We saved the best bit until last. We can’t explain how many messages we’ve had about this. Easter Sunday - get the date in your diary. More info to follow 👀

All of our new menus can be found on our website > lovecinta.co.uk.

PHEW. If you got to this point. Thanks for sticking with us 🤣

To celebrate all things new, we’re giving away 1 x £50 voucher and 1 x cocktail tree.

All you have to do is:

1. LIKE this post
2. SHARE this post
3. Help us spread the word and TAG all of your friends and family in the COMMENTS below

Giveaway will close Monday 11th April and winner announced shortly after. Good luck 🤞🏻

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your ongoing support. It really does mean the world 🌎

TEAM CINTA 🖤

View the full article