Gents, we have 27 people who have opted to enter LMS. It is going to start on Fri so please let me know if you'd like to join by...

Ossett News

Gents, we have 27 people who have opted to enter LMS. It is going to start on Fri so please let me know if you'd like to join by then and I will add you to the WhatsApp group. The more, the merrier. A reminder that it is to raise money for our hardship fund and you have a chance of winning a decent jackpot. Here is a reminder of the rules.

️Last man standing is back!!

The plan is to start with fixtures the weekend after next (Fri 27th-Mon 30th Jan) . More details of the first round will follow in a separate group. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO ENTER, I WILL SET UP A SEPARATE WHATSAPP GROUP. Please forward this onto family and friends etc or pass on their details if they want to enter.

75% of the pot goes to the last man standing
25% to OSSETT RUFC HARDSHIP FUND

A reminder of the rules is below. Please pm me your pick to enter.

THIS IS HOW TO ENTER.
Private message Jack Drury with your pick OR post it in the LMS WhatsApp group if you aren't bothered about people seeing it. The first fixtures will be confirmed in the new year and you can pick from Prem/Champ/LG 1/LG 2.

Rules
£10 entry
Buy Back Available for £5 if you are eliminated after the first Rd.
Pick a team only once
If your team wins you carry on draw or lose your out
Eligible Leagues are : Prem, Champ, LG1, LG2
Postponed games are auto WIN if the game is postponed after the deadline.
Cannot Win LMS on a postponed game a selection will be required week after
Failure to pick by the deadline given by JD, will result in a pick of the first away team according to the sky sports app. If you have already had them, it will be the next away team and so on.
Picks can consist of any fixture from Fri / Sat / Sun / Mon
If there are midweek games, JD will provide instructions of fixtures you can pick from i.e. Tues/ Weds
All Payments must be in by week 3 of the comp or you will be kicked out and not allowed entry again
If everyone is out it rolls over NO NEW PLAYERS CAN ENTER but existing players can buy back in

Please pay £10 and ref LMS to the account below.
Account name: Ossett RUFC
S/c 05-06-56
Acc no 31206170

View the full article