Hello lovelies. Stuck at home for a few weeks? Or just looking for a gift for a bookworm? My books - Enduring Fear and sequel Ra...

Ossett Guide

Hello lovelies. Stuck at home for a few weeks? Or just looking for a gift for a bookworm? My books - Enduring Fear and sequel Raising Hell - are available to download on Kindle or as paperbacks via Amazon (link below). I'm offering signed books at the special price of just £6.99 each with free local delivery. Pm me or post a reply here please if you're interested.

Blurb for Enduring Fear:
Socially awkward.
Irresistibly powerful.

Quirky 24-year-old Sephy has moved to Yorkshire to escape her troubled past. Now she has a good job, a home and a devoted best friend - all the ingredients she needs to live the drama-free, normal life she craves.

Being normal isn't easy for someone who can perceive other people's auras, though. Sephy can tell at a glance whether someone is essentially good or bad and what mood they're in, but keeping this a secret leaves her feeling isolated and alone.

When she is rescued from impending danger by Joseph, she finally feels a connection with someone. She is intensely drawn to him and is overjoyed when she is offered a job in the legal practice run by his enigmatic family. His father, Thomas, is kind and welcoming, but other family members, and even Joseph himself, are strangely wary of her.

When an old adversary threatens her once more, Sephy is forced to face her demons. In doing so, she learns that there's more to Joseph and his family than meets the eye - and when she uncovers her own true nature, she realises that they may have every reason to fear her.

Sephy is not weak, and she is far from defenceless.
She has power.
Lots of it.
Now she just has to decide how to use it.

A tale of discovery and survival, mystery and superstition. Perfect for fans of the Paranormalcy series by Kiersten White, Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, Fallen by Lauren Kate, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead and of course the Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Enduring-Fear-Jessica-Wilberforce/dp/1698541848/
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Raising-Hell-2-Enduring-Fear/dp/B088B6BQCC/

safe_image.php?d=AQAJ2ZDo0dRBxb8q&w=500&

View the full article