⭐️BRAND NEW SEPTEMBER CLASS⭐️ 🎈 🎂 AND seen as it’s my birthday we’re giving every class member a complimentary glass of fizz on...

Ossett Guide

️BRAND NEW SEPTEMBER CLASS

🎈 🎂 AND seen as it’s my birthday we’re giving every class member a complimentary glass of fizz on arrival 🥂 🍾 🎈🎂

️ Metal Stamped Jewellery
️Monday 19th September
️7-9pm
️£35.08- £38.32
️Discount for Low Wage/Student/NHS
To book click: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/329122994737

️Make your own personalised hand stamped jewellery with a large choice of shapes, fonts and imagery.
️In this session you will learn to make your own personalised hand stamped jewellery. This will include bracelets, pendants and keyrings. After a chance to practice with different stamps, fonts and hammers you will make a selection of jewellery to take home with you. There will be course notes for you to take home, with full instructions on what tools you've used and where you can get tools and materials. This workshop costs £35 or £32 Low Wage/Student/NHS and includes all materials.

️This workshop will take place at a Touch of Craft- a new craft space in Ossett! Sadly this space is not wheelchair accessible but I do run this workshop in other more accessible spaces.

️Course conditions:

The workshop needs minimum numbers to run. In the unlikely event it doesn't meet this the workshop will be cancelled. Your booking is secured by payment and if you choose to cancel you get a refund up to 7 days before the event however after that no refund can be given.

️There will be hand sanitiser available, social distancing in place and spaces will be limited. While masks are not a legal requirement, I would encourage people to continue to move them when moving around unless medically exempt. If you feel unwell, have symptoms of covid or have been in contact with anyone who has please let me know so you can be moved onto a future session. If we go into another lockdown this workshop will be postponed until a safe date.

️Refreshments can be purchased from the venue (cash only)

Springfield Mill, Spa Street, Ossett, WF5 0HW
Darn It Workshops
Www.atouchofcraftyorkshire.co.uk

299179649_170110862206766_71468705874052

View the full article