Hirstlands Drive, Ossett, WF5, 2 bedroom semi-detach...

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest_MoodyMadleine_*

Is there any free database software where i can keep emails listed?hi! i have a windows xp and my apple software is saved on my drive c. its taking up too much space. i only have a 170+mb space available left. because whenever i download a new app, it saves it on drive c, where apple's software is located. how do i move everything to drive d? wyszukiwarka mp3 Someone i had favorited a bunch of tweets from, deleted their account, it not only deleted his tweets from my favorites BUT it wont let me load anything past where his tweets used to be now :/ Is there anyway i can fix this and get the rest of my favorites to show up?so i downloaded for 20 bucks this game called swords and sandals 3 on fizzy.com and in the procces of starting up the game I noticed that it asked me for my installation directory. Anyone have and ideas? <a href=http://aof.stoutman.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32872> wyszukiwarka mp3</a> I am setting up a new server with a 450W power supply and would like to know the expected cost of running this server 24/7?Around 2-6 players at a time, would like 24/7, no freebuild, pixelart, etc. SMP only wyszukiwarka mp3 Just overall speed and stuff, I can get them for the same price. I'm going to be using them for LAN gaming mainly. And also why isn't the 840 in this list? ( http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/p… Here are the links to the CPUs Athlon 645 ( http://www.mwave.com.au/sku-19040189-AMD… Phenom ( http://www.centrecom.com.au/catalog/hdx8… Thanks in advance.I have a folder with a bunch of files whose names all begin the same - I pasted them as shortcuts, so naturally every file name starts with "Shortcut to ". I would like to erase that part of the filename, not replacing it with any other characters. Is there a way to cut out these letters from the Command Prompt on XP without installing another utility? wyszukiwarka mp3I Want A Website That Includes Their Publishing System Like Adsense. But I Want it that it doesn't require your taxes information like tax ID etcc Please !Whenever I start a new document the default font is Calibri size 11. I want Times New Roman size 12. Microsoft word help sucks, its impossible to find what you need to know. I am running Word 2007 on a PC, both in XP and Windows 7. I think the answer has to do with templates, but Microsoft help is completely obscure on this. wyszukiwarka mp3

wyszukiwarka mp3

Guest NadiaFFF

Okay well here's the story: I got this USB flash drive last year, at the beginning of the school year. And I only used it like three, four, five times that whole school year. And I kept it in a safe place so that it would be out of harms way. And it worked fine. Then my laptop got a virus and my brother had to wipe out my computer. And I had stories on there that I was writing. For fun and i really liked writing stories and they mean a lot to me. And I saved the, on my flash-drive and my brother wiped out my computer cause we couldn't get rid of the virus at all. So everything was deleted but i saved it all on my flash-drive. And now my laptop is working fine so I just had to put the stories that i was writing back on. But when I plugged in my flash-drive it wouldn't load any of my files and docs (My stories) on my laptop. And a window cam up saying that I needed to format my flash-drive, but if I do format my flash-drive everything will be erased. And I cant get to my stories and if I do format the flash-drive and it erases my stories i swear i cant write them again. I have five stories on there. They are 80-150 pages long. And I made like forms for the characters. (Like name, date of birth, what they look like, their history, ect.) And I have been working on the stories for two years and I cant re-write then because they wont be as good and I cant remember everything from my memory how i had the chapters set-up cause I was so far along. Is there anything I can save my stories? Like take it to a stop and they can put my files and docs on a disk or something? Or something else? ANYTHING?If I post something in a group that my "friends" didn't join, would they still see the post in their news feed? wyszukiwarka mp3 I used to have an excellent connection through my home wifi, then it dropped down to around 49 ping / .80 mbps download / .72 mbps upload.Can't even watch simple youtube video without constant buffering. Already reset my home wireless router and didn't help the issue and system restored my computer to manufacturing settings. Any suggestions? I have Toshiba Satellite running Windows 7.I swapped my 4 gigabytes of ram @ 669mhz for 8gb @ 1600mhz. It shows up as 8 gigabytes of ram, but the clock speed still shows as 669mhz in Speccy. What's wrong and what do I do? <a href=http://forum.l2destiny.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=967> wyszukiwarka mp3</a> I have a Dell Inspiron 1st generation. as seen in this commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ijH3cRJ1…i want to WIPE the hard drive completely, not restore it... and it doesn't have a CD-ROM slot. how do i do this?!??!Every site that I go to is taking too long to load. This has been happening for about a month now. I ran a scan on my computer to make sure there isn't a virus or anything like that. Is there something wrong with Internet Explorer and are they fixing it? I am in IE 9. I've tried going back to IE 8 but had problems. wyszukiwarka mp3 really need it !Hi there So I have a friend who is currently deciding between 2 laptops: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/hew...6bbd2cdc169en02 OR http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/gat...d0fdc1a0367en02 My friend wants to know: 1. The HP laptop (when compared to the Gateway) seem to have a better graphics card and has a WAY better battery life, but it doesn't have a numerical keypad, and plus all the rumors we heard that HP laptops suck and they tend to overheat alot. Is this true that they suck, and if so is it the software or hardware? Do HP laptop really overheat? Does it only happen for gaming or just regular business use? 2. Do numerical keypads really matter? I mean it's not needed right? Your opinions? 3. The HP laptop has an AMD Radeon HD 6520M Discrete-Class graphic chip. Is that good compared to Gateway's ATI Radeon 4250 graphic chip? How good? What would be the kind of games both laptops would be able to run with their graphic chips? 4. How is the trackpad? We saw alot of videos on YouTube for the Gateway, and alot of them complained that the trackpad (left and right clicks) are messed up and is really not that good. As for the HP, we don't know, but then there's the overheating problem... Please give as much details as possible, and don't suggest any other brands or names. Just let us know which one u would prefer if YOU were to choose one of these two. Thanks in advance wyszukiwarka mp3I really want to find a website for me to be able to email a penpal. I want them to be in the US though so I actually speak their language.I Keepgetting this samee Message but on my moms and borther it will let ME LOG INNNN Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience AN THAT BEEN FOR 12 HOURSS NOW ! wyszukiwarka mp3

wyszukiwarka mp3

Guest NadiaFFF

I was wandering, where can I look up the inside schematics for a princeton computer monitor. When ever I start it up or I am using it, it will flicker on and off.Your best bet is to copy/back up all data onto another drive. Then format the drive in question to the desired file-system. You cannot just change the file-system "on the fly" as it describes how the data is physically stored on the drive. Once you have updated the drives file-system via formatting, copy the data back onto the drive as required. wyszukiwarka mp3 I usually don't mind, but my main e-mail account I use is for personal use (I've had it for a while). I have another more "business" email account, but I get all my mail forwarded here. I have it set up on my personal account that I can reply back using my business account without having to sign into there (I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about). So there's a co-worker I email with once in a while but today for the first time I just decided to reply on this account but using the drop-down picking my business email username. Then later on in the day (about 10 hours later) this co-worker showed up in my Gchat list! I do have it set up on my personal account that contacts I communicate with often show up automatically, but it's been months and this is the first time they've shown up on here. I'm assuming it's because I replied back on this account (even though technically the reply should have been from my business email username). So what I want to know is...does this mean I'm on there too? I mean, I'm always on invisible on this account so I'm not worried about them messaging me. But does this mean they now KNOW my personal email account? As in it shows up on their contact list or anything like that? :(I'm trying to write a paper, but every time I hit TAB key to indent my next paragraph, it indents way over in the center of the page. It's not COMPLEATLY in the center, but still, I don't want it indented THAT FAR. How can I fix this? <a href=http://www.xagydq.com/ly.php> wyszukiwarka mp3</a> http://www.webs.com/ OR http://www.weebly.com/ OR http://www.wix.com/ This is also worth a read: http://www.2createawebsite.com/I have windows xp.Whatever i m doing on pc,the freeze is destined.I had even formatted my c drive.But nothing worked.Shall i need to format other drives too?But i have all my data in my d n e drives.I ran spyware terminator scan,nothing found in fast scan and during full depth scan,pc freezes before its completion.I'm breaking my head since whole day but its of no use.What should i do?Any help will be highly appreciated.Share the solution,if u'd a similar experience.Thank you. wyszukiwarka mp3 I want to download something that will allow me to look at private profiles on facebook.I just got a new computer and put it in the place of my old one. now I don't get the internet. I don't use a wireless router. is there an easy fix? wyszukiwarka mp3Ok.. well im not really registered and everytime i try to it keeps saying 'Login Failed' Seriously? how can i write about myself when i click my pic?what am i doing wrong i keep getting an error message of this Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:/Users/Marissa/Documents/pyrth", line 14, in <module> if Ch==1: NameError: name 'Ch' is not defined >>> this is my setup print"\t\t\t battery life estimator \h\h" print" this battery will compute the current and life of the battery" print"1. AAA zinc carbon" print"2. AAA alkaline" print"3. AA zinc carbon" print"4. AA alkaline" print"5. C zinc carbon" print"6. C alkaline" print"7. D zinc carbon" print"8. D alkaline" Ch=int(raw-input("AA zinc carbon,3") if Ch==1: Ah=.2 elif Ch==2: Ah=.8 elif Ch==3: Ah=.4 elif Ch==4: Ah=1.2 elif Ch==5: Ah=1 elif Ch==6: Ah=3 elif Ch==7: Ah=2 elif Ch==8: Ah=6 wyszukiwarka mp3

.html]wyszukiwarka mp3

Guest NadiaFFF

This is half out of not wanting to bother moving everything from my old HD to a new one and half wanting to make a fun little project out of this. I have an old Dell Dimension 5000 with 32 bit specs and a 32 bit XP, wanting to upgrade everything and start on a clean HD with 7 ultimate 64 but I still wanna access my XP 32. I've been wondering if the RAM slots on the mobo could be hacked in order for me to put in something like a toggle switch (maybe?) and go from 32 to 64 bit. Does anyone know if its been done before or if it can be done/would be worth doing? I have no problem with moving things onto the new HD but I think this may make a fun hacker project.I can't enter my FB for two days now, it keeps saying "Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience." I've had this message before, but usually wouldn't take longer than an hour, and two days is a lot. Also none of my friends can't see my profile tho my posts on the walls of my friends are not deleted, ergo it doesn't have an effect of deactivation. I don't know what is the "site maintenance" because my profile has already been updated to the newest form and everyone in my house and all the friends I asked can enter their profiles without problems. So, anyone experiencing this right now ? Or if experienced in past couple of days--for how long was your profile unavailable ? wyszukiwarka mp3 My files in Google Account went missing so did my wifes ... there used to be a way to retrieve files! My wife and myself kept a message from a person we do business with, and saved it to protect ourselves because we anticipated a legal problem. A worker broke something (no kidding) that cost hundreds and hundreds to fix (not kidding either--an expensive element).The person who broke the item and his company said that they would fix it but they did not. The person we do business with brought it up several times, but when he saw that I was angry at him and the company that broke it and I wanted to take the company to small claims court , he backed down and would not give me the companies name or anything. I wanted this resolved . The person we do business with sent me a message that said it was taken care of , and it was over and done with,I saved this e-mail because we anticipated a problem and have had several problems in the past . I saved this e-mail in a folder for some time now as did my wife in hers , I was told how easy it is to get into my account without me knowing it(I will not say how online its unethical) but I suspect tampering with my email and erasure of this e-mail from my account and my wifes so we do not have a record of it. QUESTION: Some one in the past told me how to retrieve old e-mails from an account that has been deleted and it worked! But I forgot and should have kept the information . Please help ThanksDual 1.5GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M – NVIDIA SLI Enabled [included in Price] Dual 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon HD 6990M AMD CrossFireX [Add $200.00 or $6.00/month1] Dual 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 580M – NVIDIA® SLI® Enabled [Add $900.00 or $27.00/month1] <a href=http://ultrasdelta.altervista.org/zenphoto/index.php?album=in-casa%2Fdelta-saonara/&page=1> wyszukiwarka mp3</a> I bought an HP mini in August of 2010 for high school, and it came pre loaded with windows 7 starter so I upgraded to. Windows 7 home premium, 64 bit I believer (like, the full version of windows 7) and its been freezing ever since. Not just momentarily, but about 5-10 minutes after powering up, it freezes and the only way to unfreeze it is to do a forced shut down. I don't know what I should do, and any input would be greatly appreciated! (And I haven't gone to a computer store because I got fired from my job so my personal finances are very limited)Go to "account settings" "SMS" will be a tab add your # to your proflie then you'll be able to pick what you want txted to your phone you'll check the box next to the ones you want to be sent to via sms then hit save changes you may have to txt "fbook" first......hope i helped also when you activate fb moblie all you'll have to do is txt "fbook" to set you status(: wyszukiwarka mp3 Hello all! I think I have a, built in mic on my windows 7 hp laptop. I have a tiny picture of a mic, with a hole next to it, across the top of the screen, but if this is indeed a built in mic, it is not working. It never has worked as far as I am aware. I go into the control panel to find it and it acts like it is not there. I tried to record something and it said there was no audio device found. When I skype, it is not there under devices. I have every evidence that there is NOT a built in mic, except for the fact that I have a tiny picture of a mic, with a hole next to it, across the top of my screen, as I stated earlier. Can any of you help me? I would appreciate not having to wear a big clunky headset all the time! ;) Thanks, Sincerely, Meok so i partition 20gb out of my 108gb hhard drive tht was practicly empty now it is unallocated and when i try to make a new siple volume it asks me is i want it to be an dynamic disk i CLICK NO and it cancels the format and stuff? so i am left with 20gb of unalloctaed disck space i am using computer management no 3rd party software plz help! wyszukiwarka mp3Not too long ago, I accidentally turned sticky keys on and couldn't figure out how to turn it off until like a day later. Soon after, the whole keyboard on the laptop won't work unless I press hard on the keys. Does anyone have any suggestions? It's an old Dell Latitude.Just got final cut express in the mail today. Haven't installed it yet, but before i go fishing around, is it possible to have clones "touch" or be close enough that it seems they are touching? Essentially, for my first little short film using final cut express i want to demonstrate different effects to my friend/co star so he can see what fc express is capable of. In one scene in particular, I plan on having sex with myself lmao, how possible is it to make that look "realistic"? wyszukiwarka mp3

wyszukiwarka mp3

Guest NadiaFFF

My goal: I want to connect my host with android and wanna make my browser as client and send a request through it by pressing a button and want to make android emulator as the server which receives the browser requests... what are the steps ? The best answer would be if you provide code as well :)Getting video from those sites are difficult at best. You can usually buy their programs as well. When there's no simple swf, flv, and looking through the source is just hard to do, you can always just TAKE the video and audio. You need to use something that will capture your screen as you see it (and you can crop the area in which this happens). On a Mac, I always use iShowU. I'm told Fraps and Camtasia works well for Windows. wyszukiwarka mp3 i need to add this picture from the web onto my desktop. not for a screen saver but like when you open up the folders it pops up. how would i do thisI'm trying to make a poster on tweak.com and I got a call from them today to say that the image I put on my poster is too small and it comes out a bit blurry and the image should be at least 300 dpi. I have no idea how to fix this can anyone help? When I click on the details for the image it says 150dpi but I don't know how to change this. <a href=http://linguistexperts.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80362&view=print> wyszukiwarka mp3</a> i want to know about the objectives,future,conclusion of the guitar tutorial project?i bought an external hard disk which is not showing on my macpro, the light is on, but i dont think my mac has detected it, can someone help plz? wyszukiwarka mp3 I am unable to understand your problem exactly. But as I understand it is like this that if you have a pdf file & don't have adobe acrobat installed on you computor, then icon will look different & you will not be able to open the file. That is if corresponding software is not installed the icon will be different & that file will not be opened.WHen i plug my camera into my laptop it, this box pops up with all these different options, but none of them are useable. Like one is powerpoint, the other is word, it doesn't have anything to put my pictures on! How can i get that to put that on there? is there a wesbtie to download it on? wyszukiwarka mp3I'm gonna see it's used for finding information about customers.I have a linux web server with godaddy.com For some testing purposes, I need to monitor the incoming HTTP requests at my webserver. How can i do that? I looked at the Apache log files but they only log a brief summary of the incoming GET and POST requests. I need to log and analyze the entire POST message. Can I install an application like netstat on the webserver? wyszukiwarka mp3

.html]wyszukiwarka mp3

Guest MissZyprexaZydis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XJipv6bu…I have alot of songs downloaded on it. The laptop is only 1 year old. (bought it in september last year) What do you think is the problem? What should I do? zyprexa Pretty self explaining i think, well after fixing the settings so that I only get the bare minimum of updates I am still faced with several status every hour on the hour from this one girl. She's constantly posting things literally an hour apart. These post rang from errands she has to do for the day to what she's eating at the moment. I know we all have freedom of speech but come on! I don't want to delete the girl bc shes done nothing terrible to me, Im just annoyed by the constant updates of her life.I'm planning to buy Apogee One this October. But i don't know if this interface works on garageband using my iPad2. HELP!!!

Guest MissZyprexaZydis

I want to make YouTube videos and I want to know how you make those things that you click on to watch a video. Like tobuscus always has a picture of his face or smosh has pictures of them and something about the video. What is that called and how do you make a logoI am currently studying c++ from the book Starting out with c++ Early objects and im using microsoft visual c++ 2006 but in a statement like cout << "x+x= " << number << end1; the end1 command wont work to go to a new line it just gives me an error message. Any help? zyprexa So my External HDD is now labeled "I" when it was "F". And now my programs (iTunes. Photoshop) cant find it. How do I resolve this?A few of my friends use tumblr, and it seems pretty cool but I'm still not totally sure what it's all about. Can someone please explain to me what it is and how to use it and how to come up with a creative name? thanks.

Guest MissZyprexaZydis

I currently have a associates in web design, but only know the basics of html and css. My main question is should I get a strong foundation in html and css first or is there something else I need to learn first before I jump into sql? Like Java or PHP? I am just looking for direction on how to start my path to become a dba. Thanksi have done b.com(computer application) and hardware n networking course from jetking. So which MBA is good for me MBA in IT or MBA in system. And which one is useful for me regarding hardware and networking. So, that this course should be also usefull for me in future. zyprexa zydis Are there any out there? I want to try video-chatting but my mom's one condition was it had to be safe. I can't tinychat or stickam or chatroulette or omegle. ):i need more followers fast!!! How can i get some?

Guest MissZyprexaZydisX

My laptop is R519 (samsung). It came with windows vista when it was new, that was one and half years ago. Recently it had crashed and i took it to a laptop repair shop and that's when it started to get funny. They had cleaned the laptop and installed not vista but XP and now things are happening i.e. startup is extra, extra slow and when it eventually gets to my home page, it is blank and has no desktop items displayed. Also, i cannot open firewall settings and my FN key is not working. I had taken it back to the shop but with out a receipt, which i had argued at the pickup with a sells person who now seems to be not working there, get my drift. Can anyone please help me? Thanksso that the comments & that show onto the profile picture, or will it just be empty and new? zyprexa zydis It's driving me crazy! I dont know how i got it but it stinks! could anybody please tell me a solution?I'm trying to make a one-way mirror with 3ds max design, you know the types of mirror where one side is transparent and the other is a mirror. Can anybody help?

I even tried downloading Windows Live Movie Maker to compare with the old one. That crashed too, when I tried to import music. Besides, I didn't like Live. How can I get the old movie maker to stop crashing on me? I hate losing all my work.I dont know much about the stock market but I was giving a paper in computers and my topic was software in the stock market, any ideas? It was vague but it is something about the software thats used in order to control the stock market or something like that..I need to make a histogram analyzing proportions in excel. This involves a long list of proportions ex 6/18, 4/18. 5/18. instead of dividing Excel want to auto correct everything to 18-Jun, 18-Apr, and 18-May. I tried making exact numbers ex 6.0/18, 4.0/18 but when I tried to construct a histogram it said that I had non-numerical inputs meaning that Excel still recognized data as dates. merida tabletki odchudzajace dieta suplementy na odchudzanie How many characters are on a "page"?I've looked EVERYWHERE. Including the gateway website, either the driver doesn't install correctly, or it isn't the right driver... any help would be nice... -.-On random my normal cursor will either vanish or turn in some odd stripe-like cursor. I don't know what causes it and how to fix it. Help pls?

how do i print if i have usb in connected to itIf you have AIM please log on and help me I will do you a favor if possible...AIM is dumbthumbs1221 So I know this is an illegitimate way to do this but its the best I could think of. I cant use if statements and menus wont work because the output is simply a number of years and the sales. Using switch statements I have to find the total salary! /*Determine the wages for employees input: employee's name, number of years worked, sales previous quarter output: salary, commission, total salary processing: YEARS :if 0-5, base = 9,000. if 6-11, base = 12,000, if 12-17, base = 15,000. if 18-29, base = 22,000. if 30 or more, base = 26,000. SALES :if 0-3999.99, commission = 1,000. if 4,000-11,999.99, commission = 2000. if 12,000-15,999.99, commission = 5,000. if 16,000-23,999.99, commission = 8,000. if 24,000-27,999.99, commission = 12,000. if 28,000 or more, commission = 15,000 Sum = Base + commission*/ #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; int main () char name[25]; double years; double sales; double commission; double base; double salary; char a = (years > -1 && years <6); char b = (years > 5 && years <12); char c = (years > 11 && years <18); char d = (years > 17 && years <30); char e = (years > 29); char choice; char choice2; char a1=(sales > -1 && sales <4000) ; char b2= (sales > 3999.99 && sales <12000); char c3= (sales > 11999.99 && sales <16000); char e4= (sales > 15999.99 && sales <24000); char f5= (sales > 27999.99 && sales < 28000); cout<<"Enter the employee's name."; cin.getline (name, 25); cout<<"How many years has " <<name<< " worked for the company?"; cin>>years; cout << showpoint << fixed << setprecision (2); while (years < 0) cout<<name <<" cannot have worked a negative number of years!"; cout<<"How many years has " <<name<< " worked for the company?"; cin>>years; switch (choice) case 'a': base = 9000; case 'b': base = 12000; case 'c': base = 15000; case 'd': base = 22000; case 'e': base = 26000; cout<<name<< " should receive $" << base<< " as a base quarterly salary."; cout<<"What was " <<name<< "'s sales for the last quarter?"; cin>>sales; while (sales < 0) cout<<name <<" could not have negative amount of sales!"; cout<<"What was " <<name<< "'s sales for the last quarter?"; cin>>sales; switch (choice2) case 'a1': commission = 1000; case 'b2': commission = 2000; case 'c3': commission =5000; case 'd4': commission = 8000; case 'e5': commission = 12000; case 'f6': commission = 15000; cout<<name<<" earned $"<< commission << " as a commission from sales last quarter."; salary = commission + base ; cout<<name<<" should receive $" << salary << " as a total salary for this quarter."; i bought new cpu with 8 gb ram, i7 processor and i want to d load a 7 gb game but d load time was very high so i want to know how many hours i can run my pc continuously only for d load tabletki odchudzajace zelixa zdrowa dieta dieta na odchudzanie just wondering and if possible tell me the stepsThis pops up when I open facebook. What is it?I need a powerpoint background for my class. Okie I want a guy-like background for powerpoint where I can download and it has to match with the Song "Help Yourself" By Amy. Thank you~~

Ill give you a clear example of what I mean; If 4 Laptops are on the same Wireless Internet connection, but I use 4 different geographically-specific anonymous proxy servers for each one of them. Lets say Brazil, Russia, Spain, and Italy. I understand each, individual laptops' IP Address is hidden, but will doing this ALSO hide the fact that they are all on the same internet connection?What are some good topics? I'd be really grateful for your input. Thanks. :)it used to be when i hovered the mouse over the running programs on the taskbar, is showed text previews of all of the programs at the same time (with ability to close whichever one that i hit the X next to. for some reason that changed, so now it shows a preview of the whole window (rather than just showing the title), and it only previews whichever the one im hovering over and not the rest. how do i get it back to previewing ALL taskbar window titles as once??? i just got this computer the other day tabletki odchudzanie zdrowa dieta co na odchudzanie I have a school laptop and so i need a site that i can access. so is there any good sites do take pics with webcam? oh and cool effects would be nice :) i already know seenly,fotofriend.I have the Hannspree 10.1" netbook. It is supposed to be bluetooth capable. F11 has the blue tooth icon and sometimes, rarely, when I press FN+F11 "Bluetooth On" will pop up. I searched my computer for "bluetooth" and found the wincomm folder containing what seems to be everything for bluetooth. When I click on any of the applications, however, nothing happens. Anyone know how I can get my bluetooth to work?I need to remove the link between Facebook and Yahoo due to the harassing male attention. I would like them separate again so they do not have access to my information. On Face Book I only allow friends on my site, but with Yahoo connected I am getting messages on FB I do not like and do not want. I want the two separate again please how do I do this?

Guest aircajakwfxs

Please help me I need this asap! tabletki odchudzajace I saw it on the news, is it true? tabletki odchudzajace Like, I have a vps now, when i try to go to google.com or any other site the error comes up as it has no internet. How do i enable it for my vps? tabletki odchudzajace How can I learn PHP? I only know a few things about it, pretty much just: <?php include_once 'folder/file.inc.php'; ?> and <?php echo "Text goes here"; ?> As you can see I have very little knowledge, I can code HTML, CSS, but I need to learn PHP, I have a weird brain problem were I cannot fully intake information without getting confused slightly or even letting my mind wander, so I would try learning PHP and then start browsing around and before I know it I'm watching Doctor Who and eating popcorn. Any help with this? Tips etc, how did you learn? Also any reliable good sources to learning with information on how to learn say "Read this for a while, then take an hours break" etc etc Thank You. tabletki odchudzajace The only way to get connected again is to reboot the computer. tabletki odchudzajace i downloaded a .txt file and and it is coded i try to open it with everything to read it but it wont work so how do i decode it i really want to view it tabletki odchudzajace

Guest iwefyipnidsu

i found a thinkpad made by lenovo i want to hack into it so i can use it cause i need a new computer how do i do such a thing to make it like new? it has no disc drive btw -_-tabletki odchudzajace Dude u dnt knw wch iz da best search engine. Its GOOGLE. Google has da best surch result in da world. tabletki odchudzajace i need more followers fast!!! How can i get some? tabletki odchudzajace I recently re-do my os, to windows 7, and what i've notice is that my computer, stays an extremely long time at the windows 7 logo splash loading screen. long time like up to 2 minutes or more. Any help is appreciated. tabletki odchudzajace I'm having problems scanning paperwork from my printer to my network drive. I get a TCP Error when I scan the paperwork to send it to the computer. I've tried restarting the computer and leaving it unplugged for 5 mins and turning it back on please help! tabletki odchudzajace try resetting the router tabletki odchudzajace

Guest yaaqejgmcdpw

I tried to download Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12. the download never completed and is stuck on my phone at 'loading' stage. I can't delete it on phone as no X appears when I select it. I cant delete it on itunes it just stays on phone and I can't download it again as it says its installed. Its getting annoying as everytime I' on my phone I get a message elling me please connect to a wifi network to download tiger woods as file too large. Any ideas please? tabletki odchudzajace I was using skype the other night, then I went to force my PC to shut down by holding the power button untill it switched off. Now Whenever I turn it on, there's sound when I use skype, but I can't hear anything else ( login sound, any sound related with the internet-youtube videos, facebook chat sounds, sounds on my PC games). The volume control icon in the bottom right corner is not there either. I have tried to restart my computer, I have tried to reinstall the sound card, tried to open the volume control, but none of these work. Please help!!!! tabletki odchudzajace We can't help you. You are not giving us any clue to your problem. How are you connecting? Is your router connecting other machines? What error messages do you get. tabletki odchudzajace Using Windows 7 I'd like a free email client that can be password protected. Thunderbird doesn't do this. I tried an add-on which simply doesn't work. It asked for a password but just clicking cancel opens the client and all my emails are there for all to see. I KNOW that any emails on my PC aren't very secure, but I just want basic protection. I DON'T want to create Windows accounts. tabletki odchudzajace i clicked on the icon to update from microsoft and after updating i have not found a favorite category on any page/desktop. why and how can i go to my favorites? tabletki odchudzajace I need a free software thats downloadable that I can put songs from 2 different computers on to 1 iPod tabletki odchudzajace

Guest ujqtelmoloam

Ok so i created a video with music and pictures and i uploaded it. Now when i go to it it says the video you have requested is not available. So when i go to my videos it shows my video but it says below it Failed (please export your movie in .WMV format). Whats that mean? I made it in the windows movie maker thing and now when i try to go to the movie maker it wont open?? So confused. i only saved it as a project file. How do i open it back up and save it to my computer? tabletki odchudzajace you have to have a phone that has the internet or connects to the internet through WiFi and search facebook or else download the facebook app tabletki odchudzajace I have an account in HDFC, but I am not sure whether the account is still active. I tried searching for ways to check it online, but no luck. Is there any way to check? I don't remember my IPIN as it's a pretty old account. Also if someone could let me know how long an account is valid for if it has not been used for quite sometime. Thanks. tabletki odchudzajace I have a toshiba Te2000 laptop running sp2...everytime I boot it up it has a error message stating..."gen32 host proccess...". After that it converts my windows explorer to the old mircosoft classis..also I know installing sp 3 update would fix it but it wont let me....when the update is extracting then "inspecting my current config settings" it closes and says it could update be cause it "cannot identify the intergrity of update.inf....its the same with ANY windows update....I ve tryed everything on the internet..nothing has helped...also my wireless wont work on it because it says wzc is disabled...I go into servies and enable it and its set to automatic....it says the same thing...also my cryptograhic services keeps stoppng whenever I try and run an update which is why nothing will install......Also my windows installer doesnt work...Ive tried enabling that in services and no luck...I'am good with computers but this has done nothing but give me a headache.....any suggestions please? tabletki odchudzajace Alright, so I downloaded a server yesterday along with logmein Hamachi, and after some negotiating with both, my friend and I got it to work! Now, after about an hour or two without problems, we close it down to go do something else. We come back a while later, and when starting up the server, I get the following messeges: [iNFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.8.1 [WARNING] **** NOT ENOUGH RAM! [WARNING] To start the server with more ram, launch it as "java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar minecraft_server.jar" [iNFO] Loading properties [iNFO] Starting Minecraft server on 5.196.127.139:25565 [WARNING] **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT! [WARNING] The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: JVM_Bind [WARNING] Perhaps a server is already running on that port? I have looked around on the internets for a while now, and I have yet to find anything helpful. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. tabletki odchudzajace im not gonna site model for alex addicted, i just wanna send them a message......... anyone know their sming site or link to their facebook? tabletki odchudzajace