⚽️🏆⚽️🏆⚽️🏆⚽️🏆⚽️ LAST MAN STANDING As a club, we have decided to run a last man standing competition. The rules are simple: you ...

Ossett News

🏆🏆🏆🏆

LAST MAN STANDING

As a club, we have decided to run a last man standing competition. The rules are simple: you must select a football team from the prem, championship, L1 or L2 each week. If your team wins, you are through to the next round of games. Lose or draw, you are out. You can only select a team once. E.g. if you choose man city for week 1, you cannot select them again. £10 to enter. If you are out the first week, you can buy back in. The winner is the last man standing. Winner takes 75%, 25% goes to the club. If we get to the end and 2 people are left and both their teams do not win, the pot rolls over and everyone can re enter. For each round of games, i will give you a deadline to pick your team, if you miss the deadline i will allocate you the most popular pick of a team you have not previously selected. If you pick a team and the game gets abandoned after the deadline, you go through to the next round automatically. I will publish the spreadsheet with your name and your team each week so you can see who you have previously chosen. Make sense? Lets get as many people playing as possible (partners, friends, etc) whos in?

Contact jack drury on 07885569039

View the full article