SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT 🐟 x 🐯 We are delighted to announce we have a new sponsor in Kirkhamgate Fisheries! Kirkhamgate Fisheries ...

Ossett News

SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT 🐟 x 🐯

We are delighted to announce we have a new sponsor in Kirkhamgate Fisheries!

Kirkhamgate Fisheries are a family run traditional Fish & Chip shop, located in Kirkhamgate, Wakefield. They are on all forms of social media, Facebook (Kirkhamgate Fisheries) Instagram (@kirkhamgatefisheries) & Twitter (@KFisheries). For any extra information, you can contact anyone of them social media links and they will reply.

The owner, Josh Ellis, is a former Tiger himself, and said β€œIt means a lot to us to support a local club which is both quality on and off the field and we are proud that our logo is along side yours. It means a lot personally to sponsor the club were I started playing also and which I have fond memories of.”

Furthermore, they will also be sponsoring our club captain, Taz Winstanley for 2021. Commenting on this Josh said β€œWe are honoured to sponsor Taz who i know personally and played with at Ossett myself. He is a great player and we are proud to be associated with him. Wish him and the team all the luck for the season and we will be down when we can!”

Welcome to the Tiger Family, Kirkhamgate Fisheries!

163017316_2962386720672250_5813043627285488527_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=qmVSC6DwCUEAX-d-Jik&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.xx&tp=7&oh=e44ea24cc6e55daa810c23d6144c4b84&oe=607C2917

View the full article