Throw back Tuesday 😀 Post a picture or pictures of a time you remembered at Ossett Martial Arts Could be achievement, night ...

Ossett News

Throw back Tuesday 😀

Post a picture or pictures of a time you remembered at Ossett Martial Arts

Could be achievement, night out , Charity event , Competition, School Demo , meeting some super stars we had over years.

I start me Tony i remember starting Tae Kwon Do been really shy and hated gradings lol, remember travelling all over country to do them.

Have travelled all over the world from Thailand to America , enjoying different styles of Martial Arts .

We opened up our Martial Arts school in a bingo hall with 20 people , remember my mum and dad got me and my brothers to do leaflet dropping every weekend and my dad saying when we get to 50 students we open it up as a full time school. My mum and dad had 3 jobs each to support us then started our Business , what it is today.

Yes we got them fast and moved and was the first full time Martial Arts centre in Ossett .

Over 250 students in one place , 1000's of people we taught the past 23 years .

Teaching full time , changing lifes , smiles , happy times , sad times , fun times and bad times over the last year but we got through , with the support of our OMA Family .

Have had worry , sleepness nights , stress 1000% but without people helping me i really don't think i would of got by.

Thank you ❤❤❤.

I love my job , the smiles that kids give , the training they do and positive attitude they bring , you guys are like my second family.

So keep going , achieve your dreams and lets keep Ossett Martial Arts going for another 20 , 30 years or longer .

Remember work hard and them dreams will come true , like my mum and dads , super proud of what AWESOME parents i have and what they achieved.

Well over and out .

Post a picture below i wanna see them memories 😀

#oma #ossett #Ossettmartialarts #family

241885034_3685498805007944_8412603479372754562_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=q758_31HtIYAX9KHDeQ&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.xx&edm=AJdBtusEAAAA&oh=7d1680b427c70c5945dfd22a576beb4c&oe=61659A11

View the full article