Hello, I am Deb Nicholls I am a local resident, born and raised in Ossett and now living in Horbury. Marrying a local Horbury la...

Ossett News

Hello, I am Deb Nicholls I am a local resident, born and raised in Ossett and now living in Horbury. Marrying a local Horbury lad Andy.

We are both fully rooted in our local Community, taking part in events and I am now part of the fabric of Horbury & South Ossett.

I was educated at Ossett School, taking my skills to become a fully qualified Human Resources professional working in local government

I took early retirement and now spend my days in our local communities giving back to the area that supported me during childhood and as I grew up.

I am proud, passionate and fully committed to continuing the work that has been started by Councillor Darren Byford over the last 5 years.

Imagine the changes we will be able to make together – ‘Deb and Darren a great Community Team’ putting Horbury & South Ossett front and centre within our district.

“I was delighted to be chosen to represent the area where I grew up for the Labour Party at the May 2022 local elections.

I promise each one of you, that I will work hard in our local communities, with residents and our businesses across the whole of Horbury & South Ossett, to bring investment and make our two towns the best places to live, visit and enjoy.”

Deb Nicholls – A Local, working & supporting the Communities if Horbury & South Ossett.

275720375_3198646777073554_4093768353371646584_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s720x720&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=eM427lb2SAYAX8SEXBA&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.xx&edm=AJdBtusEAAAA&oh=00_AT-dMDi07KkbjihlgOI9e2GF4Xp1XP-K3e2MOX_bC0m63A&oe=6232C31A

View the full article