🏏🏏🏏 NEW SIGNING🏏🏏🏏 Ossett sign Pakistan International Junaid Khan. Ossett Cricket Club have pulled off a major coup with the s...

Ossett News

🏏🏏🏏 NEW SIGNING🏏🏏🏏

Ossett sign Pakistan International Junaid Khan.

Ossett Cricket Club have pulled off a major coup with the signing of Junaid Khan.
Left arm seam bowler Khan has represented Pakistan in 22 test matches, 76 one day internationals and 9 international T20 games.

Incoming captain Will Wade is delighted with his new opening bowler.
'Signing someone of Junaids ability and experience is massive for the club. We cannot wait to see him running in at Queens Terrace. I am delighted to welcome Junaid to the club'

Cricket Chairman Dan Busfield stated ' As you can imagine Junaid had multiple offers from other clubs but he bought in to our vision and plans for the club. As well as strengthening our team we certainly hope this signing will inspire our junior cricketers and local young people.

It’s been a real team effort and I would particularly like to thank Billy (Mubtada Akhtar ) for getting this over the line.

I am sure we will see more people spectating next season! '

323140148_1299599037279862_2680003861536042927_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p180x540&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=GK-y4FVx5AsAX8pTb6i&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.xx&edm=AJdBtusEAAAA&oh=00_AfANI-bIx1y1pPpnTAngmoTqY9ZXwiiSHtZuKZukncmaqA&oe=63BC62DE

View the full article