Some man. Oh, and a sponsor of Ossett RUFC

Ossett News

Some man.
Oh, and a sponsor of Ossett RUFC

324255669_693898002406851_3397084210728831432_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p720x720&_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=RiMTJK7AibEAX8lFSnU&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.xx&edm=AJdBtusEAAAA&oh=00_AfARN7vJ_kKPNQE3-B04s_1GHyW2rhc7R0b8dYAMwKduVg&oe=63D740EE
Hi, for those of you who don’t know me personally yet, I'm Sam

I’m a PT from Wakefield,

And as of last week, I am proud to announce that I’m a Trainee Mental Health & Exercise Coach!

I have decided to invest in myself and undertake Dan Hancock - The Mental Health PT's Award in Mental Health & Exercise Coaching, as a commitment to helping make you, my loyal followers, happier, healthier and more confident than ever before.

The Award In MHEC will allow me to educate all of you on how you can use exercise as a tool to improve all aspects of your life, whether that be work, personal relationships or inner confidence.

Rather than just using exercise as a tool to look good, I’m going to show you how you can use exercise to FEEL good.

Have you ever wondered why you’ve never been able to find a form of exercise you love or adhere to your nutrition goals?

Have body image goals left up making you feel even more frustrated and demoralised?

Has your fitness journey ended up making you feel guilty rather than bursting with pride?

It’s because other fitness programmes or PT’s may not have been able to discover your ‘real why’ – something that I’m going to be able to help you do.

There are 5 markers of health: physical, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual.

Rather than just focussing on the physical (just 20%), I’m going to be giving you the whole 100%!

Please keep an eye on everything I’m posting over the coming year as I take you on my journey to becoming a certified Mental Health & Exercise Coach and please reach out for my support if you ever need it.

Take care

Sam – Future MHEC Coach

View the full article