They walk among us! šŸ‘€ šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘‡šŸ» *Taken from another page Good morning all. Iā€™m looking for some help please. Tuesday evening (10th...

Ossett News

They walk among us! šŸ‘€ šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘‡šŸ»
*Taken from another page

Good morning all.

Iā€™m looking for some help please. Tuesday evening (10th October) my farther was in Lidl in Ossett around 5pm and accidentally lost his bank card. After contacting the bank to put a stop on the card, he became aware of a pending transaction. In the 5 minutes from discovering his card had gone and ringing the bank, Ā£36 had been taken from his account. I would like to thank Ryan Store at this point for supplying us with the attached picture. This said person in the picture has found the card and used it to purchase items from the off licence, rather than handing it into a store attendant in Lidl. If anyone knows of this persons details, we would greatly appreciate if you could forward them on to us as they will be handed to the police to aid with their ongoing investigation. Yes the police have been informed. If by some miracle you are reading this and are the person in the picture, could you return the card and give us an explanation as to your actions along with an apology. We are not holding my breath. I get the cost of living etc ā€¦ but this is outright blatant theft and not a mistaken use of a card. Whoever you are, you have walled across Ossett to a different store and used the card.

Once again any help from you lovely genuine people would be greatly appreciated.

387845970_634273188898288_6437041267225817750_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p720x720&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5614bc&_nc_ohc=YfyaHIHbEBUAX-A27no&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.xx&edm=AJdBtusEAAAA&oh=00_AfBE3N29bcDRDYknpVpQIKKrX2dDprf6KkVDhdjGExtxUg&oe=652CB813

View the full article