🚨𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧🚨 We are delighted to announce that we have now formed an 'A' Team going into the 2024 season. They will...

🚨𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧🚨

We are delighted to announce that we have now formed an 'A' Team going into the 2024 season.

They will be entered in the Yorkshire Men's League Merit Division.

This is a huge step forward for the club as a whole, as we are always looking to expand and reach the heights that this club deserves.

Stephen Race has been named as Head Coach, here is what he had to say about this exciting new time at Tiger Park.

"I am thrilled to be given this opportunity by first team coach Scott Dyson. I have worked within the first team for a number of years as an assistant and learnt a lot off both Simon Hagger and Scott."

"We had this idea at beginning of the season but to be honest we wasn't sure it would come off."

"We only spoke last week about a fixture but I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon this is a huge step forward for this great club and it's a very exciting time to be involved here at the Tigers."

The newly formed 'A' Team will have their first run out this Friday night against Bramley Buffaloes A, please get down and support the lads.

UTT 🐯

436818263_876699471136374_863258758897657262_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p720x720&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=bxGRQoH2dJsAb4e_07T&_nc_ht=scontent-fra5-1.xx&edm=AJdBtusEAAAA&oh=00_AfAomurHzIAgzLFoVm9qItYxieSxSlakYMIzd-nnAsVLsg&oe=66235B11

View the full article